Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meeting Korean Farmers




This weekend was sunny and warm. I went out with friends for a drive into the nearby village. On the way it was rich greenery, so we thought to get out of the car and walk a bit. We saw some old farmers planting in their rice field. I ran back to the car to take the camera. We went near them and try to chit chat . They were busy and seemed not interested to chat. May be they thought we didnt know how to speak Korea. So I stared to say "Hi" in Korean and the guy who was outside the field supervising the work turned to us.




Soon he was explaining a lot about the methods of agriculture. Oooops .. i didnnt understand the major part of it but i stood their just nodding my head. My friend with me started asking questions to me but I was more into confusion.




Soon we packed up from there to out car. I didnt foget to take some pics of those farmers. They were really old but salute to thier spirit of working.




Hats of to you!!! Sugo Hasipshiyo...


No comments:

Post a Comment