Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Its Raining Cats and Dogs

Its a phrase used by students in Korea ( by students I mean people who learn english). I have never heard it used in India but here guys who are ardent learners waan use these phrases in their conversation.

So, coming to point, it was raining cats and dogs today.My works was cancelled sue to rain. But I went out for a patrol in the morning. And I found that rain water has gone into my mobile phone and its display is damaged. I was long looking to change it because there was some problem with its speaker. The voice was coming low.

So as i went to the KTF shop I got a good model I a considerable rate. I am happy that finallly I got a good model .The rain made me change the mobile phone otherwise i shall be still using the old one.

I remember Mohanlal saying to Sreenivasan in a movie " ellathinum oru samayamundu dasa".

No comments:

Post a Comment